Saturday, October 23, 2010

"How do I write stories?" -- GOPICHAND

Writing is a psychological act. First I would write in my heart and then put it on the paper. .. some ask whether I would write stories completely at once or in pieces now and then. I would write in both the ways. When the writer is in good mood and the entire story is visible . it gets finished at once. Otherwise it has to be written in two or three attempts. The writer depends on emotion in the first method and logic in the other. I would write in both the methods. I think that I have begun writing to express my anguish to someone. Since it has to give relief to the reader, I mould them to a purpose and perspective. This moulding and utility are totally mine. For me the important things are
Emotion and the idea concerned. The style is only a means to express it. So I don’t attribute any specialty to the style.

***


How can we know that mankind has been in the act of committing suicide?

All the symptoms are strengthen this doubt. Take the case of atom bombs? None would make atom bombs for fun their cost is excessive. Large countries can be bought with their cost. They are not fit for any thing except the wholesale destruction! They can’t be eaten or worn like clothes or useful as roof. Even the large countries are upsetting their economies in building these weapons.

The use of atom bombs has already polluted nature. First the sky and then air have become polluted. The knowledgeable are telling that the earth and water are going to be polluted for four more years. That to if new experiments are not conduced… the aquatic life, vegetables , the grass-eating cattle – all have been accumulating poison…

The defense policy of the super powers is dependent on the suicide of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment